Top 9 Resistance Booty Band Exercises - Workout for Your Best Butt Ever
Resistance booty bands are making waves in the fitness world, and there's no shortage of reasons why! Aside from giving you a full body workout anywhere and any time, the workout bands allow you to improve mobility, strengthen, tone, and sculpt your body in an almost infinite amount of ways. Add Ajna Booty Bands to your usual bodyweight, or resistance workout, and you'll get results faster than ever, all while upping the anti on your body's fat burning abilities.
Ajna Wellbeing's booty bands bring a bit of fun and style to your workout, in cute leopards print designs! Choose your level of resistance from the set of three- light, medium, and heavy and your set to go. Since they're made from thick, durable fabric, and a non slip backing, they're our preferred type of resistance bands. No more slipping, bunching, or pinching like other types!
Here we've compiled our top 9 resistance booty band exercises. You'll feel the burn in all of the right places- trust us! 🍑
1) Place an Ajna booty band directly above the knees and shift into a single-leg, quarter-squat position.
2) While balancing on the standing leg, tap the alternate foot behind.
3) Keep your core and hip muscles engaged to maintain stability on the standing leg.
This exercise works the gluteus medius of both the moving leg and the stabilizing leg.
LATERAL BAND WALKS
1) Place a booty band around the ankles, shins or directly above or below the knees and assume a quarter-squat position.
2) Maintain the squat position while stepping laterally to one side, bringing the legs back to the beginning position, then stepping to the other side.
3) Keep tension on the band throughout.
1) Place a booty band just above your knees.
2) Lie on your side and prop up your head with your right hand.
3) Bend both knees and bend at the hip so your thighs are perpendicular to your hip.
4) Keep your feet together as you lift your top knee toward the ceiling.
5) Slowly lower your lifted knee back to your starting position.
SQUAT TO LATERAL LEG LIFT
1) Loop a booty band just around your shins.
2) Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
3) Bend your knees and send your hips back to lower into a squat.
4) Stand up and lift your right leg out to the right side, keeping your knee straight.
5) Return your right leg to the floor and immediately squat again
6) Stand up again, lifting your left leg to the left side, keeping your knee straight.
7) Return your left leg to floor and immediately squat again.
HIP BRIDGE PULSE
1) Place a booty band just above your knees around both thighs.
2) Lie face up with your hands at your sides, knees bent, and your feet flat on floor.
3) Squeeze your glutes and core as you lift your hips off the floor into a bridge position, creating a straight line from knees to shoulders.
4) Hold the bridge and squeeze your knees outward, away from each other.
5) Slowly return your knees together Continue to pulse your knees apart and together without lowering your hips.
HIP BRIDGE WITH LEG EXTENSION
1) Loop a booty band just above your knees.
2) Lie on your back with your hands at your sides, knees bent, and feet flat on floor hip-width apart.
3) Squeeze your glutes and core and lift your hips up to a bridge position.
4) Extend one leg until it’s straight, keeping your knees and hips level.
5) Return your raised leg to meet the other, then gently lower your hips to the floor.
STANDING GLUTE KICKBACK
1) Loop a booty band around your ankles and stand with your feet hip-width apart and your core engaged.
2) Shift all your weight into one leg and place the other foot diagonally behind you so there is tension in the band.
3) Lift your extended leg off the floor, keeping your knee straight, and your core activated to stabilise you.
4) Return your lifted foot to tap the floor.
1) Place a booty band just above both knees.
2) Start in an all-fours position with your knees under your hips, wrists under your shoulders, and your core engaged.
3) Keeping your knee bent kick one leg up toward the ceiling.
4) Hold for 2 seconds at the top, then return your lifted knee to floor.